It’s September and as I’ve started to notice the evenings drawing in more rapidly my thoughts have turned to that cosy transitional wardrobe period. Am I going to stop loving pale pink and medium-wash denim…? Nah. Have I found some great pieces to add into my current wardrobe to ‘autumnize’ it (yeah, it is a word), YES!
By the looks of things I’ve stepped away from the colour black (anyone else feel over the all-black-everything look?) and dived into blues, pinks, mauves and even some khaki – something I never would have expected of myself!
Check out what I’ve got my eyes on for the season ahead – then let me know what you’re lusting over for this early autumn sweet-spot-of-a-season! Maybe follow me on Instagram too, where you’ll see if I manage to actually get my hands on any of these things!
- Unicorn & Stripe Tee
- Washed Black Peg Leg Trousers
- Khaki Stripe Swing Tee
- Curve Borg Lined Jacket
- Farleigh Slim Mom Jean
- Denim Textured Smock Dress
- River Island Blue Velvet Tie-Up Heels
- First & I Belted Coat
- Whistles Card Holder
- Green Wrap Jumpsuit
- Martha Wide Fit Pointed Flats
- New Look Wide Fit Nude Mules
- Curve Crew Neck Striped Top
- Gola Black & White Trainers
- Boohoo Ruffle Top (alternative)
- Pink Oversized Twill Shirt
- High Neck Chunky Pink Jumper
- Heron Wide Fit Pink Velvet Heeled Sandals
- Chevron Midi Dress
- Dune Faux Fur Cross Body Bag
Are you obsessed with any of these transitional pieces from ASOS? If you are, then I can apologise – if you’re not link me up to clothes, shoes and accessories you are loving for autumn!