The beautiful weather that we’ve had this week has made me think that spring is entering full swing. I always think that a perfect way to welcome in a new season is to re-arrange your home decor (or you know, add to it).
This year I haven’t had any favourite trends (so far that is) so my picks are a mix of all that is floating about right now. Finding a way to mix and match a range of different trends is high on my agenda, because who says that golds and coppers can’t sit happily alongside some seagrass or some colour block vases?
The 24 pretty pieces I’ve picked out are all £20 or under, showing that you really can refresh a room or your entire home on a tight budget.
Check out my picks below!
- Mustard Tasselled Cushion Cover – £12.99
- Etched Green Candle Holder – £11.99
- Black Magazine Rack – £6
- Gold Plant Pot – £12.99
- Grey + White Aztec Throw – £12.99
- Navy Seagrass Basket – £19
- Monochrome Palm Print Cushion Cover – £3.99
- Jones Copper Clock – £20
- Blue + Teal Ceramic Vase – £18
- Tall Gold Plant Pot – £17.99
- Copper Tray – £12.50
- Yellow + White Vase – £15
- Botanical Leaves and Birds Bedding – £9-£15
- Tall Brass Vase – £20
- Marigold Stacker Mugs – £15
- Grey + White Runner Rug – £17.99
- Bumblebee Cushion – £12
- Colourblock Vase – £10.79
- Gold Tealight Holder – £12
- Orange Aztec Cushion – £14
- Colour-dipped Weave Baskets – £18
- Orange Throw – £16
- Blue Ombre Basket – £19.99
- Aztec Ceramic Candle – £8
What’s caught your eye the most? I’m really into those stacker mugs and the navy seagrass basket (not that I need either!).
Let me know in the comments what spring homeware trends you’re loving and how you like to welcome spring into your home.